SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
Tiscareno Associates, an award-winning architecture and urban design firm, based in Downtown Seattle, is seeking a Senior Project Architect with at least 10 years of experience to join our growing and dynamic office. Please peruse our website to see the full spectrum of our diverse portfolio: www.tiscareno.net
We offer generous benefits, a fun and collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance. We work hard, we play hard, and we do it all as a team. Our collaborative and creative design staff greet each architectural project with innovation, inclusive thinking, and smooth processes, free of egos and habitual design approaches, realizing a client’s vision for exceptional spaces that put people first.
Interested in joining us? Check out our Facebook page to view our associates in action: https://www.facebook.com/tiscarenoassociates/
The Candidate: TA is seeking an experienced Project Architect with medium to large multifamily and mixed-use project experience.
Specifically, Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
- The ability to lead a team in the preparation and coordination of design documents for medium to large multifamily projects
- 10 to 15 years of architectural experience (Architect III)
- A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
- Strong desire to mentor and teach younger staff
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Strong drawing production and technical skills
- Strong experience with all types of construction
- Proven experience in Revit
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Registered Architect
- Knowledge of other graphics software
- Comfortable in client interactions
We provide excellent benefits, including medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, health club membership, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a quarterly bonus program. We also host a weekly happy hour at our office or nearby, have twice yearly company parties, and are active participants in charity and industry events, including Architects Without Borders, the Seattle Design Festival, Obliteride, AIA Happy Hours, Women in Transportation, the Ride in the Rain challenge… and many others.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to Victoria Hurst: VictoriaH@tiscareno.net
We will respond to those that meet the requirements noted above. No phone calls, please.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.