Tiscareno Associates (TA) is an award-winning firm, recognized as a leader in mixed-use, residential, government and master planning projects. We are a mid-size firm that is located in downtown Seattle. See www.tiscareno.net for the firm’s portfolio.
The Candidate: TA is seeking a Project Designer to assist with the development of commercial and multifamily projects. As a key team member of a growing architectural firm, the candidate will have diverse responsibilities including client interaction, schematic design, design development, construction document production, and construction administration. The candidate should have strong design and presentation skills.
Specifically, Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with the following attributes:
- 5-Year BA degree in architecture required
- Must be in process of licensure
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
- The ability to be self-directed in the preparation and coordination of design documents
- The ability to take direction and work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Excellent Revit skills
- Strong knowledge of other graphic programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience on medium-to-large scale projects, including new buildings and renovations
- Experience with multi-family projects
We will respond to those applicants that meet the requirements noted above. No phone calls, please. Preference is given to candidates currently residing in the Seattle area.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to: email@example.com.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.